AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I didn't get my $200 credit .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My case number [7-9056000001133]
I applied coupon code for spend $50 get $200 free on May 19, 2013. I got the first again called me and he told me there is mistake on Google AdWords page and asked me just give him the coupon code he'll solve the problem and give me the credit right away and said sorry to me. But after 2 days I didn't get any answer and credit. So I filed help again.
The second agent (Diana) ask me apply the code on the page on June 6, 2013 but I told her this will be start over my spending again she told me she can handle it. After 4 days I still not received the credit and I file the help and ask for Diana. But turned out she can't handle it and ask me to wait until end of June and promise me will give me my credit. I wait until July 3, 2013 never get my credit and she never get back to me. I filed the help again. There is one agent called me ask me about the case but he don't want to solve the problem and ask me file help again so the case will goes to other agents. Another agent told me he will email Diana and her manager ask them to solve the problem for me but same thing they all disappear. Is that difficult for this coupon? I already spent over $50 but can't get my $200 credit? Now no one wants to touch this case? I hate dishonest service agent told me will recording our conversation but now can't find it!

Re: I didn't get my $200 credit .

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

It looks like Diana sent you an email yesterday explaining that your credit was processing. In my experience, this can take about 24 hours to process, but in replying to Diana's email, she'll probably be able to provide even more specific information.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks, finally got the answer.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for the forum. I spent almost 1 month try to find someone can help me on my case but not get any answer. After post on the forum, the problem solved within 24 hours.