AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I did not receive a promotional code to enter into the box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I just opened an ADWORDS account through JustHosting.  I did not get a Promotional code .  how will this work when we reach the $25.00.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I did not receive a promotional code to enter into the box.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Tom,

I am not aware how the offer from the service provider you mentioned works.

If the offer is 'spend X amount and get Y amount, then the rule is

'For offers like "Spend $25, get $50," we only count the amount you spend after entering the code. If you spent $25 before entering the code, that amount won't count toward your offer.

You can find more details about Adwords coupons here.

Hope this helps,

Deepak

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hey Tom,

Are you saying that the 3rd party promised you some promo code which you didn't get? If yes, then you probably need to speak with that 3rd party for this commitment. 

Otherwise, how this promo code functions is mentioned in this thread clearly: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/User-Articles/Spend-X-Get-Y-Promotional-Codes-How-Do-They-Wo...

Also, for advertisers based in US and Canada, here's one offer I found which is running : http://www.google.com/ads/adwords-coupon.html

Read the details carefully before applying for that promo code.

Pankaj

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Tom,

I agree with info. But make sure that you should update coupon code with in 14 days otherwise you can not update coupons into your adwords acccount.

I did not receive a promotional code to enter into the box.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I didn't receive the promotional code to enter 

Where it come.

Because as I watch the AdWords advertising said if someone click my ad I we only paid, but as you guys explain if my revenue is $600and Google we take 50%  and campaign person also ,