AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I cant redeem a code discount, why

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have a code discount and I tried to redeem it but the system said that it was invalid. I want to know why.

That code was given by Wix and exp december 2016. 

Thank you. 

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I cant redeem a code discount, why

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

All Adwords accounts are only eligible for one coupon since you may have already used a discount coupon this one doesn't apply. If you have not used one before please share error message. Thanks

Re: I cant redeem a code discount, why

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
Hi Osver,

In addition what Trevor said, Your account might old, as promotional message is given to new advertisers intended to explore the AdWords features. Thus it seems your account is 14 days old and have spent more than USD 50. Also please check your billing address country and coupon code is made for same country, if both belong to different country then you can not use the coupon code.

please refer the below link for more info:-

https://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/3143390?hl=en#ts=3144858,3176214
--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’