AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I can't print our debit authorization

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am stuck in a roundabout: I try to print debit authorization.  "Sorry". OK - I try to enter all our bank-information once more - "sorry - we already have this" I go back to "print debit auth" ... Doesn't work. I enter other account - debit card same account. I try to remove first entry since it so difficult to access this debit authorization form. I am not allowed!! HELP !!  I think this will end with us just forgetting all about AdWords.... We are SO frustrated!! 

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I can't print our debit authorization

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karenanna,

Unfortunately we, the forum folks, are unable to access your AdWords account therefore you're advised to contact Google directly using the available details, after clicking the Contact AdWords button in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by rashu (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: I can't print our debit authorization

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Karenanna,

Unfortunately we, the forum folks, are unable to access your AdWords account therefore you're advised to contact Google directly using the available details, after clicking the Contact AdWords button in the top right corner of this page.

Best,

Lakatos