AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I applied a promo code, but it's not reflected in my account. Help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.  I was offered $150 of credit after making a $50 purchase.

I entered the promo code 7PRYT-NHMNU-KRGP, made the $50 purchase, but the $150 isn't reflected in the account.

Please help.  Thanks!

Best

MIchael

Customer ID: 392-494-9461

Re: I applied a promo code, but it's not reflected in my account. Help

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi mvladimer,

First of all I would suggest you to remove your customer Id from your post as its most confidential term to protect your privacy.

For your query, usually it takes 5 business days to reflect promo amount in your account. Wait for 5 days, and if it is not credited in your account I would suggest you to contact AdWords Support.

Find more details here https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/126179?hl=en&ref_topic=15974

Thanks!

Anand Vishwakarma

Re: I applied a promo code, but it's not reflected in my account. Help

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi mvladimer

Welcome to the AdWords community :-)

Another thing to remember about the promotional offer you have received is that it's not just a case of adding funds to your account. To actually receive and see the promotional credit on your account you will also have to have spent the required amount before the credit is allocated to you. I've recently redeemed a coupon code myself on an account, and I got an email after my account had spend the required funds to say that the promo credit was mine and would be allocated within 5 business days. Please see the link below for more information-

Using promo codes

Fix a promo code issue

I hope this helps Smiley Happy

Kind regards