AdWords
5K members online now
5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am using post-pay billing, already verified but under review after that. Help Needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Customer ID:470-157-9557

I have added 3 campaigns and entered my billing information. I have chosen post-pay billing option.

I have read while adding credit card, that your ad will start showing almost instantly as soon as I entered credit card successfully.

My ads are also showing their status as approved though.

And Rs.2 is deducted for verifying my billing information.

Now, my query is that I am not able to understand why the keywords diagnosis is showing that your account is under periodical billing review.

Please check and let me know the exact  status.

I urge everyone very humbly, specially top contributors and even Google Employees to please look into my account.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am using post-pay billing, already verified but under review after that. Help Needed

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi PpcCrazy,

We don't have access to your AdWords account. Please contact the Customer Service directly via the Contact AdWords button atop this page.

Best,

Lakatos

Re: I am using post-pay billing, already verified but under review after that. Help Needed

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have asked the support team to look into my account last night. But today I am seeing the message in red on the top saying "You accout has been suspended due to billing verification not being verified".

I am not able to understand one simple thing. That when I chose post-pay billing and adding my credit card.

Rs.2 is deducted and I have received a message that credit card has been successfully added.

Now, what exactly is the problem. Post-pay means to start showing ads instantly and verification was successfull.

I am reading somewhere in Google Support Forums that the billing address should exactly be matched to the statement. Might i have entered slightly different unintentionally.

How could I correct it, please let me know.

Please Google Employees, requesting you humbly to look into my account as you guys have the access and authority to do that.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Zee (Community Manager)
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

>> Might i have entered slightly different unintentionally. <<

If you think that's the issue you may want to add a new form of payment under Billing Settings and delete the former one when you're done. If it doesn't help you'll need a new AdWords account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Lakatos,

Many thanks! for helping me out.

I have entered my new credit card and deleted the older one.

I hope it will work.