AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am not getting email notifications from Google.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not getting the billing notifications for my Adwords account.  I suspect my email's spam filter is blocking it.  I've been asked to provide a email to add to whitelist it.  What email can I use?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TLS_2014
September 2015

Re: I am not getting email notifications from Google.

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

My billing notifications come from adwords-noreply@google.com. If you haven't already, you may want to check your account settings too, found in the gear menu at the upper right.

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Check your spam folder and release the email - like any other email diverted, by mistake, to spam.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author TLS_2014
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ☆ ☆

My billing notifications come from adwords-noreply@google.com. If you haven't already, you may want to check your account settings too, found in the gear menu at the upper right.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for your help.  I spoke to the chat and it turns out there is no automated email notification sent out when your account is billed.  I was hoping to have an email automatically send so I could add our accounting department to the notification and they would be aware of the charge.  Unfortunately, I was told by chat support that they only send out notifications when they payment is declined.