AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am not able to pay via credit cards.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am not able to pay through my visa credit card. Adwords is declining payment. I tried other credit card but no use. Everything is fine with my bank, credit cards and other details. Last time I used this card to pay on 17th July.

This message is now showing in my transaction history. "We were unable to charge your form of payment".

Please help and reply.

Re: I am not able to pay via credit cards.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sakun, Welcome to the Community,

When this happened to me , I called the bank and they told me that Google transactions are without the CCV code (unsecure ) and therefore I needed to manually allow unsecure transactions for that day to a certain amount in order to get the payment approved. This was enough to get my payment received.

If this is not the solution in your case, you can also call google at your local number using this link , because billing is account related and people from a public forum  do not have access to your account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks Adrian. I will try your method.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
My guess is that it has something to do with the bank because if the CC is fine, Google will make it as easy as possible to take your money. I don't mean that in a negative way, just that AdWords is Google's big money maker. Of all the products that Google has, AdWords is pretty much the only one with this type of dedicated support.

If it isn't the CCV issue, give Google a call, they'll help you fix the issue pretty quick. They want you to succeed as much as you do.