AdWords
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am new to promotional campaigning

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Advertise easily in minutes
Show up whenever customers are looking for you online - on their computers or mobile devices. Set up in minutes, and only pay when your ad is clicked.Learn more
Start with $100 in free ad credits
how does this work?
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @heather m,

Promotional offers are distributed thru a great number of various channels, each of them having their own terms and conditions. This particular forum, however, focuses on the management of existing accounts and ad campaigns for which reason we typically refrain from commenting on promotional codes. You are advised to directly turn to the source from where you received the offer.

Best,

Lakatos

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
March 2017

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @heather m,

Promotional offers are distributed thru a great number of various channels, each of them having their own terms and conditions. This particular forum, however, focuses on the management of existing accounts and ad campaigns for which reason we typically refrain from commenting on promotional codes. You are advised to directly turn to the source from where you received the offer.

Best,

Lakatos