AdWords
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am from iran (please help)

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi.
I have to submit an AdWords for one of my friends and we have an ez Gyft MasterCard.
Google didn't accept my card number. Debit/Credit card are important? Can i pay first time? Or it's because of my IpAddress ? I access the form with proxy connection ,
How can i contact with google and say sorry about my regional ?
Please let me pay for it Smiley Indifferent

Our domain: www.artimansanat.com

I did make some change in CMS application and i want to run new website in this domain with MVC .net

I want web site have ads in begin of time.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I am from iran (please help)

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Ahmad F,

You will have to use a verified payment method, such as a bank card or checking account. Temporary credit/debit cards are not accepted since they are one-time, throw-away payment cards. Use this payment option tool to pick AdWords and your country and see what payment options are accepted. 

When you set up Google AdWords, everything you enter is important and you need to use actual, real names and addresses so that you can be verified as an actual person. 

When making posts here, there is no need to list your website or personal information as we cannot use that for anything. 

If you open AdWords and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner, you will see a phone number to call AdWords Support. That is how you contact AdWords support directly, which is what someone would need to do to sort out this type of an issue. You can also click on cancel account (same location), let it process completely and then start over with the creation process. You can not open two accounts so you need to either seek AdWords support to help straighten out the existing one or cancel it and wait for it to process completely, which can take 2-4 weeks. 

With that said, this info is for general Adwords help for others finding this thread. However, in your specific situation, I do not believe AdWords can be setup and used in Iran properly and legally. 

"Iranians cannot officially advertise in Google because of the current restrictions. Google doesn’t accept Iranian advertisers and none of them can legally hold international credit and debit cards in order to complete the registration process."

Kind Regards,

James