AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am being charged for ads that are not running, help please, give me my money back.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I was running ads in google adwords in february and i was charged for it $149.53 in 02/25/2017. The campaigns are ended. The are no running ads, no views, no clicks and i just see the tab that says: "Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads".  

But my bank account was charged a month later again $24.51 in 03/27/2017. Why? There are no running ads or views or clicks. Why am i being charged? I am sure that this is a bad mistake, please help me, give me my money back.

abclearningtoysforkids

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author liliya b
April

I am being charged for ads that are not running, help please, give me my money back.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I was running ads with google adwords promoting my videos in youtube in february and i was charged for it $149.53 in 02/25/2017. The campaigns are ended. The are no running ads, no views, no clicks and i just see the tab that says: "Your campaigns and ad groups are paused or removed. Enable them to begin showing your ads".  

But my bank account was charged a month later again $24.51 in 03/27/2017. Why? There are no running ads or views or clicks. Why am i being charged? I am sure that this is a bad mistake, please help me, give me my money back.

abclearningtoysforkids