AdWords
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I am being billed by Google Adwords but I do not have an account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am being billed a lot of money every month by Google Adwords. However I do not have a Google Adwords account. I can't log in to quit, since I can't log in at all. When I call, I can't get to a human being. Can someone call me please? 866-973-9992.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I am being billed by Google Adwords but I do not have an account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello emsegal;

I have referred your billing issue to Google. Hopefully a Google Rep will contact you;

In the meanwhile, please check that you did not sign with any agency to manage an AdWords account on your behalf, (and provided them - upon signing - your credit card details for billing)

-Moshe

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Jeremy (Google Employee)
September 2015

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi emsegal,

Have you tried logging into adwords.google.com with your gmail account? It's the same password you use for your gmail. Sometimes people have opened accounts many years ago and forgot about them.

Could it be that someone else from your company opened the account?

If neither is true I suggest using this form on unauthorized charges to contact Google: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/request.py?contact_type=unauthorized

NB! Note that this is a public forum so it's probably not the best idea to leave your phone number here as you might get unwanted calls! You can edit your posts by clicking options and edit reply.

Karl

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I had $100 taken out of my bank account on thursday for Google Adwords _V .... i dont have an adwords account never signed up for it and didnt authorize anyone to take this money. I really would like my money back as soon as possible as i am living on disability and then having $100 all of a sudden taken out of my account makes my life very difficult . I feel like i have been robbed and have no idea why. Please tell me why this has happened as that $100 is money i really need to survive.

Community Manager
# 5
Community Manager
This 2012 thread has been closed to new replies.

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread with a descriptive subject line, and post a clear, specific and detailed question. 

This will improve the visibility of your question as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.