AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

I WANT TO COMPLAINT GOOGLE PAYMENTS SUPPORT TEAM

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I HAVING A PROBLEM ISSUES OF GOOGLE PAYMENTS FOR BUYING IN APPS, EVERY WITHIN 24HOURS AFTER I MAKE A PAYMENTS SUCCESSFUL, THEN WHEN I TRY TO MAKE THE 2ND PAYMENT, THE ERROR WILL SHOWED. I HAD CONFIRMED WITH BANK AND MAKE SURE IS NOT BANK ACCOUNT PROBLEM,

I WAS TRIED MANY TIME TO CALL THE SUPPORT TEAM FOR HELP,  AND I ONLY RECEIVED EMAIL TO IINFORM ME THE PROBLEM WAS SOLVED, BUT WHEN I TRY TO MAKE THE  2ND PAYMENT THEN PROBLEM IS STILL THE SAME!!! I TRY TO SCREENSHOT AND EMAIL AGAIN TO THE GOOGLE PAYMENTS SUPPORT TEAM,

UNTIL TODAY, THE EMAIL WAS SENT TOTAL IS 32 TIMES, AND ALSO WAS CHANGE ALOT OF DIFFERENT PERSON IN CHARGE TO CONTACT ME AND SAID WILL SOLVED FOR ME, BUT I STILL FACING THE SAME PROBLEM!!! 

AND IS BECAUSE OF THIS PROBLEM ISSUES I ALWAYS MISSED THE PROMOTIONS IN APPS, GOOGLE PAYMENTS IS NOT HELP TO CONVENIENCE!!! BUY IS MAKE TROUBLES FOR ME! MAKE ME LOST MORE MONEY!!

I REALLY GETTING MAD AND CRAZY!!!  IS LOOKS LIKE NOBODY CAN HELP, ALL IS ONLY COME AND TAKE A LOOKS THEN GO!!! WHAT THE HELL GOOGLE PROBLEMS?? CAN ANYONE REALLY TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM FOR ME?????????? 

1 Expert replyverified_user

I WANT TO COMPLAINT GOOGLE PAYMENTS SUPPORT TEAM

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi,

No one here is able to access personal information like billing details. We are not able to access any AdWords accounts and so there is nothing we can assist with here. You can open your AdWords account and click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and click on HELP or you can call 1-866-246-6453 Monday-Friday, 9:00 am to 8:00 pm (EST).

Kind Regards,

James