AdWords
5.1K members online now
5.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to set budget for display ads on youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

hello friends

i can successfully created the In-video static image ad but i cant understand how i can set budget for my target keywords? kindly help me.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to set budget for display ads on youtube

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Nishant,

I am not sure what campaign type you created? Are you saying that you created AdWords for Video Campaign OR you used ad gallery to create different version of ads for Google Display Network campaign?

You can set the daily budget in either case, if you create AdWords for Video Campaign or GDN campaign.

Pankaj

Re: How to set budget for display ads on youtube

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Pankaj

I used ad gallery for creating in-video static image for youtube, but i can't set any target keywords during ad creation.
Actually i cann't understand how to set a budget in this ads. Like in PPC when we create ads for target keywords google give us the suggestion about bidding. But here not like that . And I am very confused how to create in-video static image ad for some target keywords and also how to set budget for these keywords according to ongoing ads for similar keywords.