AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to see Alerts that you have DISMISSED

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I mistakenly dismissed an alter adwords has on my account after loggin in.

In the change history it states "Account impacted by suspected paymentfraud. alert dismissed"

How can I view the ALERT text which I have dismissed?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to see Alerts that you have DISMISSED

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Alertdismiss,

I'm unfamiliar with this alert message and after a little research and the fact that this thread is still unanswered would lead me to believe that others here are unfamiliar as well.

I would suggest that you contact AdWords support (you can use the button at the t0p of this page) and see what they have to say.  None of us here can access your account to dig any further.

If you would be so kind as to report back what you find out, I'd be quite appreciative.  

Thanks,

Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Re: How to see Alerts that you have DISMISSED

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee
Hi there!

I hope you're well. I did a little bit of digging in my resources here regarding that particular alert, but was not able to pinpoint the exact solution. Feel free to give us a ring at 866-2GOOGLE and we can take a deeper look into your account and try to figure out where the alert was and the meaning of the alert.

All the best,
MoMo