AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to receive promotional codes?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I see a lot of 200 dollars off coupons for new adwords users, none of them are actually working, could you please let me know how to get a functioning coupon so I can trial adwords?

Thank you.

Ben

1 Expert replyverified_user

Badged Google Partner
# 2
Badged Google Partner

Hai @Kollox k

Can you explain the process you followed .

So, I can suggest you a better way if possible.

Thanks,

Manikandan G.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

Thank you for the fast reply.

I have created an adwords account, then entered my bank card details, tried to add an AdWord coupon found on Google search but all the coupons  I find, won't work.  I had received coupons in the past but they were only working  for UK, no coupons will work for my country(Malta). 

Hope this clarify the query.

Thank you,

Ben

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi Ben,

Please note that promotional coupons are most of the times available region-wise as part of marketing strategy to promote AdWords as a product. In case you try to redeem some coupon which is not meant for the region you are trying to advertise, you might get into some kind of trouble as well. More details around the policy here:- https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1396257?hl=en

Pankaj

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

No problem thank you. I will wait for Google to send us some coupons in order to test the service before going head on. For now I will carry on with Bing.

Thanks again.

Regards,

Ben