AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to pay ads

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are a team from Tunisia. We can only pay our ads through a credit card However Google has offered us a bank account.
How to solve this problem?

1 Expert replyverified_user

How to pay ads

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Ouni,

Different payment methods are offered for different regions around the world. If your account only has an option to pay with a bank account, that is the only options you can use. Are you sure there is not two options offered in your Billing section? 

Please use this AdWords Payment Options tool to see what options are offered for your region. Select AdWords, your country and your currency. If you do this and it says you should be able to pay by Credit/Debit Card, then I would proceed to your Billing section of your AdWords account and use this information to add your card as the payment method.

If you still cannot add your card, you will need to open your AdWords account, click on the gear icon in the upper right hand corner and call the number shown (or click on Help for other options) and let support take a look. We are not able to access any accounts here, which prevents us from helping with billing or suspensions.

All the Best,

James