AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to make an adwords account for new client

Badged Google Partner
# 1
Badged Google Partner

Hello members!

I need urgent help.

What is the best way to start adwords management for a new client who doesn't have an adwords account. Client wants me to make an account for him. I have an MCC. Is making an "Optional loging account" a good practice? Once i make an account, i will want to invite him to the account to enter billing details etc. What access should i give him? Standard access or administrator access

Or is there an other way?

Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AFFAN A
September 2015

Re: How to make an adwords account for new client

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can simply add a new account (in your MCC interface click the red button) and add your client as an admin user (actually, I think you need to add them as a standard user first and once they have accepted the invite, upgrade them to admin).

Then your client can add their billing details.

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author AFFAN A
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
You can simply add a new account (in your MCC interface click the red button) and add your client as an admin user (actually, I think you need to add them as a standard user first and once they have accepted the invite, upgrade them to admin).

Then your client can add their billing details.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Can i add an account if i have standard account ?

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
This 2014 thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the AdWords Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.