AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to know why advert account is suspended

dir
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
dir
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All

We are trying to start advert first time. after finish paymant. we are getting msg

Your Google AdWords account has been suspended because your billing information in this or a related account could not be verified

I tryibed to know why my account is supendsnd and how can We activated account again but we are not geeting responsc for google.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to know why advert account is suspended

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello and welcome,

It's unfortunate that the account has been suspended.

I would like to ask you whether you have mulitple Adwords accounts for the single business or was it the only Adwords account which you created and got suspended?

Did you redeem any promo code when you created this account?

Did you make sure that the billing details you included were correct and genuine?

Pankaj

Re: How to know why advert account is suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

One possibility is when Google gets the impression that you are using a fraudulent means of payment. This can happen by mistake ie wrong card used etc. As long as you are legit, you can definitely contact Adwords support and have them manually verify your account for you.

All the best