AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to get refund for Adwords suspended accounts created in MCC?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Today I contacted to live support to discuss about my suspended accounts in MCC. My accounts was cancelled with the reason of " Your account is suspended - We haven't received payment for your advertising costs, so we've temporarily suspended your AdWords account until you're able to pay your balance. " While all of my accounts still have Rs.500 + balance.

How to upload screenshots here.

I did the live chat with support and they told me that I should contact my bank for refund. Is it true? Take a look at our chat.

========================================

me 4:21 PM

What If I directly want to go for refund?
Ankit 4:22 PM
Then probably you would need to dispute the charges from the bank, but I would not suggest you to do so before the investigation gets completed.
me 4:23 PM
ok
u means I should contact to my bank for refund?
Ankit 4:24 PM
Yes.
me 4:25 PM
lolz
what is this?
Google don't have any refund policy?
How my bank can refund money for payment which I given to third party.. ?
chatsupport_bot.talk.google.com joined group chat.
Ankit Singh joined group chat.
Ankit Singh 4:28 PM
Raman, let the investigation gets completed.
and then you can request the refund here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646?hl=en
me 4:28 PM
ok
Google Support
4:28 PM
Thank you for contacting AdWords chat support. Your chat session is now complete.

====================================================
I started campaign for my new client. But Google suspended my account. But the same campaign was run successfully by my competitor. Is their any tool to check Google will allow this campaign or website or not. I seen that support members are also not sure about sites.

So, please give us a solution to stay away from account suspensions. Why is hard rule to get refunds for cancel accounts?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to get refund for Adwords suspended accounts created in MCC?

Community Manager
# 2
Community Manager
Hi there,

If you have a credit balance on your account, you can cancel the account and initiate a refund. That link provided to you in a chat details the process and how it might differ by country.

In general, account suspensions can happen because of billing or site policy violations. If you have questions about a specific account suspension and if you can rectify the violations to overturn the suspension, get in touch with our support team again and have them look at the specific account you're curious about.

Let me know if you have any questions about that.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for reply CocoP. But when you have MCC and you paid for all the accounts under MCC. You will not see cancel option in accounts under MCC login. You have to assign an email to each account. Login from that email account into adwords. Then you can cancel. But now question is : Do I need to create emails for all accounts in MCC? or any other solution to take refund directly. It is very annoying to create too many emails to give access to accounts & login into those accounts one by one and cancel it. And after cancelling account they are asking to send us a fax with bank account details. Do we need to fax for each account one by one? If Yes.. then it is very bad policy. Any solution ?????????

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager
Hi Raman,

Thanks for elaborating on that. Sounds like you have a pretty unique situation. I'm going to get a member of our support team to follow-up with you (they should be sending you an email) so we can figure out the best way for you to go forward on this.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am still waiting for reply from Adwords team regarding refunds. None of them contacted me or any reply. What to do now?

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
Hi Raman,

It looks like an email has gone through. If you haven't received it, let me know.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes CocoP !
I received email from Adwords team that many of my accounts are un-suspended with message "Your account is no longer suspended
Your account has been reactivated and is able to run ads again. You might need to update your billing information before your ads can run."

I added new billing in one account & setup the ad. Ad was approved. But didn't run upto 2 days. I again contacted to support. They sent me again an auto generated email that my account is suspended. No live chat & phone support no is coming in my help section. How to overcome with it ?

Community Manager
# 8
Community Manager
Hi Raman,

Would you mind letting me know what that suspension email said, specifically? Feel free to copy/paste, so long as it doesn't include your account ID.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
At first I received this email:

"This message was sent from a notification-only email address that does not accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at https://adwords.google.com/support/bin/request.py.

Dear AdWords user,

I'm happy to let you know that your AdWords account (Customer ID: 10xxxxxx) has been reactivated and might start running your ads again. Your account had been suspended in order to verify your billing information and confirm that the account complies with our Terms and Conditions.

We recognize that AdWords is important for your business and apologize for any inconvenience caused while your account was suspended.

What to do now:

Your ads can start showing again automatically, unless you need to update your billing information. If you don't want your account to show ads and accrue costs, either pause your campaigns or cancel your account. If you don't pause your campaigns or cancel your account, your account may show ads and accrue costs as normal.

If you see an alert on your Billing tab asking you to update your billing information, you'll need to do that before your ads can run again. Follow these instructions to update your billing information: http://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1723068?utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&utm_camp...

Please note that it may take up to 24 hours for our system to verify and validate your billing information. If you have trouble viewing your ad after 24 hours, here's how to find the reason why: http://support.google.com/adwords/troubleshooter/1711301?utm_source=policy&utm_medium=email&...

About account suspension:

Per our Terms and Conditions, we periodically review accounts for billing and quality purposes. These reviews are conducted to protect the security of all our advertisers and users. You can view our Terms and Conditions at: https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

For business reasons, we're unable to share further information regarding the review process, but we thank you for your understanding.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Please do not reply directly to this message, as it was sent from a notification-only email address that doesn't accept incoming email. If you have any questions, please feel free to email us through the AdWords Help Center at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/8206?contact=1utm_source%3Dpolicy&utm_medium=email&amp...

------------------------
Your AdWords account number: 1xxxxxxx
"
==========================================
And now I received this email...when I sent message to support to take a look at my unsuspended account.. Why my campaign is not running & I received this email:

Hello Raman,

*** Please do not respond to this system-generated email. ***

While reviewing your account, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, your account has unfortunately been suspended, and your ads will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team

Community Manager
# 10
Community Manager
Hi Raman,

I bumped this back up to our support team to have a look. They'll reach out to you.