AdWords
5.4K members online now
5.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to file a claim on Pay Per Click Fraud

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My  bounce rate for Adwords is 83% which the Organic, SEO, is at 34%. Obviously 83% of my visitors are fraud and they only stay on the entry pages 4 seconds. I demand a refund so how do i do it.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to file a claim on Pay Per Click Fraud

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Good morning.

The quality of visitor that comes to your website through your PPC program is controlled by you. The keywords you use (including match types and negative keywords) and your ads are very important. How well do they actually describe your product/service?

When visitors get to your landing page--how much does it match what they expect to see? Are they seeing information that's very closely related to their search query?

Is the information provided clearly and simply? Is the navigation easy to understand? If you want people to spend money on your website, then it's important to have a professionally designed site--people are reluctant to spend money (or even spend much time) on poorly designed websites.

I would say that an 83% bounce rate may/may not be a sign of a poor quality PPC campaign. Bounce rates vary quite a bit from one industry to another. Also, there are a lot of factors that go into what makes people stay on a website to read more information or follow-up a product/service inquiry.

All of these factors--your keywords, your ads, your website content--are under your control, not Google's. The quality of traffic your PPC campaign attracts and how well you manage to 'convert' that traffic on your website are things you can work on and improve. The "job" of AdWords is to try to match appropriate ads to a searcher's query. The software does that as well as it can--based on your keywords, match types, and landing page content.

In summary, if you don't like the results you're getting, you should consider working to improve your campaign. 

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Brian,
I might have something that can help you reduce these fraudulent clicks you've mentioned. If you'd like to hear more details, email me - kremshnit1 at gmail dot com
Thanks and good luck

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

Mark -

I'm sure you just want to help, but it is against community guidelines to solicit off-forum contacts with people who post here.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*