AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to do safe start with MCC/adwords Account? For newbies..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there, 

My adwords account was suspended 4 years back ..becoz I was newbie at that time and did some mistake. I sent an email to support to un-suspend my account. Luckily Google un-suspended my account. Now, I want to go for MCC account with same email id and I sent request to support. Now I want to handle account for my clients. But I am afraid from Google account suspension. Do you have any tips to avoid account suspension? How to do safe start with MCC/adwords account?

After reading many threads regarding MCC/Adwords account.. I found that Google do need to do lots of changing in MCC/adwords.

1. Google should launch a tool where a newbie could check his campaign ads eligibility(Either his ad is eligible to run or not).  

2. Google should verify payment method before running ads. Becoz it is too bothering & annoying when you are legal and Google suspend your account due to " Suspicious payments behavior " 

3. Refund process should be easy.

What you think on these points? 

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Affiliate L
September 2015

Re: How to do safe start with MCC/adwords Account? For newbies..

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi Affiliate L,

Thanks for posting! As long as your account is in good standing now, there shouldn't be issues with setting up a new account. However, do bear in mind that most new accounts go under review when created. These reviews are completely normal. Accounts are periodically reviewed for security purposes and to verify billing information, and the reviews are typically completed within 3 business days. I imagine your new MCC is likely to go under review at when created. 

Another thing to note is that you cannot have one email address associated with two AdWords accounts. As such, you will have to remove your email address from your original AdWords account in order to create an MCC account with it. 

With regards to your points, they seem valid in light of your previous experience. As far as I'm aware, the Policy Team request that new advertisers review the Policy Help Center to ensure their website complies with policies - but an easy to use tool could be useful and save time. I'm not too sure how the AdWords system could verify payment information before ads run, but again it is something that the Engineers could look into, along with a simplified refund process. The following feedback form goes directly to our Technical and Engineering Team: http://goo.gl/1BeBp . If you have a chance, I'd advise submitting your ideas via that form for further review. 

I hope this helps! Thanks for your feedback, and best of luck!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
They suspended all of my accounts under MCC. Payment info was genuine. Domains were fresh. Ad were approved. Ads run successfully for 2 days... Yesterday they again suspended all accounts...

Google Employee
# 4
Google Employee

Hi again,

Thanks for posting! Did you contact the AdWords Support Team and ask them to escalate your account to the Billing Team for further review?

They should be able to help! Best of luck! 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Nope they didn't...

Just received this auto generated message
"Hello,

While reviewing your accounts, we found violations of our AdWords policies in this or a related account. As a result, the accounts have unfortunately been suspended, and the ads in them will no longer run on Google.

For information on the terms associated with AdWords account use, please review our Terms and Conditions at https://adwords.google.com/select/tsandcsfinder

If you have a prepaid balance remaining in your account, you can request a refund at any time by following the instructions at https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1703646

If you believe that you meet all of our Terms and Conditions and want to make an appeal, fill out the following form: https://support.google.com/adwords/contact/pf_suspended separately for all the accounts.

Please be aware that we can't process your request unless our Terms and Conditions are met.

We appreciate your cooperation.

Sincerely,
The Google AdWords Team"

Google Employee
# 6
Google Employee
I'd definitely give the Support Team a call if you have a chance. The phone numbers are here: http://goo.gl/RossSA . Billing issues such as this can be quite complex and will probably require someone on the Support Team to look into your account and at the specific issue impacting it at the moment.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I have these support no. But support team said they will talk to their expert & will let me know.. Same answer again.. Fed up..

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Anyone has any permanent solution or any good support member to whom I can talk. I want to run my ads.