AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How to do fr4eelancing or what is the full procedure

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I have 2 run 2 my relatives campaign , i just want to know could i create own mcc and can run campaign itself over there, and what is API have i need to do something in to or not please help and please reply me . please help me out for full procedures about freelancing. Or shoulD I need to buy MCC.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How to do fr4eelancing or what is the full procedure

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Vandana Sharma,

A My Client Center (MMC) Account is absolutely free. You do not need to pay anything for using it. By using an MCC account, you can manage multiple AdWords accounts from one consolidated login. To know more and to register for it, visit this link www.google.com/adwords/myclientcenter

Further, you will need to link individual AdWords account of clients to MCC to be able to manage them all from MCC dashboard. To know more about how you can link an account to MCC, visit this link  https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704399?hl=en#link

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.