AdWords
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How much i need to pay for activation fees?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

As a beginner i have a Doubt.

* how much i need to pay as activation fees for adword campaign.

* Post pay option is an better option.

* What is mean thresold billing?

* For Example If i Set daily budget As 200RS. And i choosed Post pay ,how much i need to pay after 30 days. Is there is any penalty amount if i exeed the limit .  if it's how much i need to pay?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How much i need to pay for activation fees?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Digital M,

how much i need to pay as activation fees for adword campaign.

There is no activation fee, charged by google to activate the AdWords Account.

Post pay option is an better option.

Both the option post pay or pre pay are good. It depends on you which suits you and how you are able to pay. Here you can read the diffrence between both the Payment type and select the option as per convience.

What is mean thresold billing?

when you choose the Automatic payment option in your account, you have to set a thresold billing amount, it is nothing but the upper limits or can be spend upto 30 days.

Let's say:- if you have set the thresold billing $50.And your reached $47 within 30 days. Your thresold billing will remain same $50. However if you have exceed the thresold limit within 25 days. You need to pay the $50 and your thersold limit will increase.

Please follwo the below link for more info:-

Link-1

Link-2

For Example If i Set daily budget As 200RS. And i choosed Post pay ,how much i need to pay after 30 days. Is there is any penalty amount if i exeed the limit .  if it's how much i need to pay?

There is no penality system in Adwords, You need to pay the amount that you have spent according to payment cycle and thresold billing.

--Rakesh Kumar, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query ? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’