AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How much does a certified individual get paid for consultancy ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

How much does a Google certified individual get paid for consultancy ?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How much does a certified individual get paid for consultancy ?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Thabiso, like most professions, charges vary from person to person and can usually be expected to follow experience and, in most cases, the size and nature of the role taken on.

Many consultants (including myself) charge a commission fee for a fully managed solution that is a percentage of the monthly spend on advertising.  This percentage is down to the individual consultant and does not necessarily have to be fixed.  Personally I would be surprised at anyone who charged more than 10% but each Account managed can be different.  It's also normal to see a "minimum" monthly fee for smaller Accounts where this percentage wouldn't cover the minimum amount of work needed to maintain an Account.

Does this help?

Jon

AdWords Top Contributor Google+ Profile | Partner Profile | AdWords Audits

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
Just to add...I think it is a good idea to hire someone who understands AdWords to do the job. It is a pretty hard task managing a campaign efficiently & ensuring a good CTR

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks for the tip.