AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do l get hold of a Google assistat for help?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I need to get hold of a Google ad word assistant to help me explain my situation because l make mistakes when ever l try to use ad word.

Please help me gate someone to help me.

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author han h
September 2015

Re: How do l get hold of a Google assistat for help?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hi Han,

You can explain your problem here so community members can help you, or if you prefer to contact google directly regarding your situation please use below link and choose your preferred contact method

https://support.google.com/adwords/?hl=en#topic=3119071&contact=1

Re: Adwords ad group conversion and extension conversion

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Clynton
My name is Adam from South Africa,am so sorry my issue may be irreverent from the subject but l need your help am so desperate.
l created an adword account that was suspended because of suspicious behavior before it was live, this was when l used my card details for billing information that kept on giving error messages whenever l tried to make a payment. Errors were eg ,( no reason given by your financial institution). On visiting my bank they could not find any problem, then l proceeded to make payments only to find out that my account is suspended for that reason. My appeal to the suspension made it more worse than good as my account was indefinitely suspended from Google adword .So when l was following here on the forum l found out that you are one of the most followed that's why am hopefully that you can help me on how to have this suspension removed , so that l can be able to honestly use Google adword services and to clear my name.Despite the efforts l have put in to clear my name and my account Google team still regard me as a fraud star from a wrong perspective. Please help if you can.

Re: Disabling mobile devices on Adwords

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Amy Bishop,
My name is Adam from South Africa,am so sorry my issue may be irreverent from the subject but l need your help am so desperate.
l created an adword account that was suspended because of suspicious behavior before it was live, this was when l used my card details for billing information that kept on giving error messages whenever l try to make a payment. Errors were eg ,( no reason given by your financial institution). On visiting my bank they could not find any problem, then l proceeded to make payments only to find out that my account is suspended for that reason. My appeal to the suspension made more worse than good to be suspended never ever to use Google adword again.So when l was following here on the forum l found out that you are one of the most followed that's where am begging your help on how to have this suspension removed from my account one for me to be honestly use adword services and to clear my name not to be related to as a fraud star.Despite the efforts l put in to clear my name Google team still regard me as a fraud star on a wrong perspective. Please help if you can.

Re: Did Your Credit Card Decline? Know What Happened and What To Do Ne

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My name is Adam from South Africa same problem happened to me the first time l wanted to use Adward, When my Visa card was declined l went to the bank straight and they didn't find any problem then l tried again to proceed with the payment till when Google suspended my account after l appealed suspension Google made a finial decision to punish me for the error that happens to many by suspending my account indefinitely. Since then l am enable to open any other account even if l was to use other credit cards. PLEASE if there is any body out there on this forum to help me with Google adword please kindly assist me to reach Google team remove suspension on my account .Honestly is hard for me to work with out Google adwords.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Han H,

Please refrain from spamming our community with your posts. You received a reply directly from a Google community manager here: https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/Billing/Need-help/m-p/414579

There is absolutely no need to continue posting your comments on additional threads as this is against our community guidelines. https://www.en.adwords-community.com/t5/custom/page/page-id/Rules

I've merged these posts accordingly.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Am so sorry sir l didn't have a look at the link let me follow if.
My apologies to all .