AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3K members online now
3K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords? Its an automatic payment (so it was set as primary) therefore i cannot remove it manually. Is there any possible way? I might scared it will eat up my money inside the debit card as its says "You'll be charged when your balance reaches $50.00 or 30 days after your last automatic payment, whichever comes first." 

I cant change the automatic payment into manual payment. I would like too if it was allowed. Please help. 

Samantha

Re: How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
First of all, if they don't want to use the account anymore (assuming they don't want to delete it either) you can just pause everything, which will get you a bold red line on the top of the UI saying that "none of your ads are running".

Otherwise, under billing, billing settings, you can see all your credit/Debit card details, and there's the option Edit or... Remove!

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1387956?hl=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hAqWkPx-c

I hope this helps.

Re: How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes i've followed your guidance. However, at the manage credit/debit card details, there is only "edit" option. No "remove" button I would like to remove my credit/debit card from inside this adwords account. I'm stuck now.

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can we have a response to this? @Iam H @Vivek Dutta @
I cant delete my debit card from google ad words. I just dont want anyone who can hack into my account, to have the ability to re-start google adwords and cost me a fortune!

I just want to ensure Google completely erases my card information from the google adwords settings. How do i do this?