AdWords
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords? Its an automatic payment (so it was set as primary) therefore i cannot remove it manually. Is there any possible way? I might scared it will eat up my money inside the debit card as its says "You'll be charged when your balance reaches $50.00 or 30 days after your last automatic payment, whichever comes first." 

I cant change the automatic payment into manual payment. I would like too if it was allowed. Please help. 

Samantha

Re: How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
First of all, if they don't want to use the account anymore (assuming they don't want to delete it either) you can just pause everything, which will get you a bold red line on the top of the UI saying that "none of your ads are running".

Otherwise, under billing, billing settings, you can see all your credit/Debit card details, and there's the option Edit or... Remove!

https://support.google.com/adwords/express/answer/1387956?hl=en
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0hAqWkPx-c

I hope this helps.

Re: How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello,

Thank you for the quick response. Yes i've followed your guidance. However, at the manage credit/debit card details, there is only "edit" option. No "remove" button I would like to remove my credit/debit card from inside this adwords account. I'm stuck now.

How do i remove my debit card from my google adwords?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please can we have a response to this? @Iam H @Vivek Dutta @
I cant delete my debit card from google ad words. I just dont want anyone who can hack into my account, to have the ability to re-start google adwords and cost me a fortune!

I just want to ensure Google completely erases my card information from the google adwords settings. How do i do this?