AdWords
4K members online now
4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do I report potential fraud on credit line

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I know a big time Adwords advertiser who is completely bankrupt but has taken a large credit line from Google Adwords.  Should I go and report this knowledge to Google Adwords?  I am sure my act will save Google Adwords from a potential fraud? Would they keep my identity protected?  Or, should I not share this information with Google Adwords? After all it is none of my business if fraudster succeeds in duping Google Adwords.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I report potential fraud on credit line

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi there;
I trust Google that it has the tools and processes (like any financial institution) to monitor the credit lines grated to advertisers to minimize the write downs of bad debts.
Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

But I am privy to the discussions by management showing their plan to delay or deny payments to Google Adwords at the end of credit period. Should I just keep silent?

Top Contributor Alumni
# 4
Top Contributor Alumni

This is actually a legal issue and as such, not one I would advise anyone here in the Community get involved in discussing.

What you should or should not do is not something we can tell you.

Theresa
Google AdWords Top Contributor
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*