AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do I re-enable my credit card to pay for my adwords?

Not applicable
# 1
Not applicable

I have followed the instructions in your recent email to re-enable my credit card to pay for my adwords account, but following editing the details, I don't seem to be able to re-enable the card - there is nothing on which I can 'click' to accomplish this!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I re-enable my credit card to pay for my adwords?

Google Employee
# 2
Google Employee

Hi there

Sorry to hear you're having some trouble there!

If yo go to your Billing tab > Billing Settings and check the details for the methods of payment you have there, you should hopefully see in green the word "Click to Re-Enable". If you don't see this, you might want to check if your form of payment has already been enabled by your previous efforts (you could check whether you have any clicks/impressions for today for example). 

If neither of these work for you, I'd recommend clearing your cache and cookies and trying this again. 

Hope this helps! If you need further help, please feel free to contact the Community again and we'll try to help further. 

A.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

who is debit card.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

please add paypal and idfc bank gateway 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i have no credit card????how i clevate it???

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

This thread has been closed to new replies since it is from 2013.

If you have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Thank you.