AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do I pay through an ATM?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to prepay my campaigns through an ATM option. I have a reference number but I need an account to doo my deposit. Where do I find this info?

Thank you!

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I pay through an ATM?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello,

I am not sure about the ATM option, but this link will provide you details about different payment options available globally: https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder

Pankaj

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star

Hi Elisabet,

Welcome to AdWords Community!

What's your billing country? You'll find the deposit account number within your AdWords account, when you initiate a fund transfer. Stepss from Help Center:

1. Sign in to your AdWords account at http://adwords.google.com.
  2. Click the gear icon and choose Billing.
  3. Click the Make a payment button. If you don't see funds transfer as an option, click the Or add a new payment method link, then select Funds transfer.
  4. Click Continue to make a payment.
  5. Enter the amount of money you'd like to transfer into your AdWords account. Keep in mind that there might be a minimum amount for your location and currency. Click Continue to review.
  6. After making sure that the payment information is correct, click the Confirm payment button to generate a transfer information form.
  7. Print the form or write down the information provided.
  8. Follow the information on your form to initiate a funds transfer. This process varies from bank to bank, so ask your bank for its specific instructions.

Hope that helps!

Sumanth Sridhar

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you very much for your help. I will try to do it today.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you for your help Pankaj!