AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How do I get help with account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I need help.  I hired a gentleman to do my marketing and financial person half a year ago who said they had a lot of experience with Google and Facebook marketing so I gave him access to my accounts and gave him my credit card info.  He told me they hit a snag with google adwords and was sorting it out.  He actually initiated a chargeback without my approval. 

Fast forward to last week that I learned that my google adwords account was deactivated, and now the account was suspended.  He said it wasn’t his fault and because he wouldn't take responsibility for his mistakes and put me in a bad situation, I ended up firing him.

Now when I call into the system that is in the email it says I can’t talk to anyone, I’m trying to figure out what happened and if this issue can be resolved so my company can do google ads in the future.

Thank you. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How do I get help with account suspension?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Jona,

Have you received any email from AdWords support related to the reason behind the account suspension? If yes, could you tell us the reason mentioned here?

Pankaj

Re: How do I get help with account suspension?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes, here's the explanation given: "We've identified suspicious behavior in the payment activity of your AdWords account (customer ID xxxxxxxxxxxx) or a connected account. To help prevent any unauthorized activity, we suspended your AdWords accounts and stopped your ads from running."