AdWords
5.5K members online now
5.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How did my Google Adwords linked with Google Adwords Express if I didn't link the accounts ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am very upset for being charged 50.00 when I had no idea I was using Adwords Express.

All I know I was using Google Adwords and keep getting a business violation policy code.

I called eBay and asked them how can I put Google Adwords HTML code in my store header. They told me that's not allowed.

Then I was hit with a 50.00 bill from Google Adwords Express. The agent on the phone was no help at all.

I can I explain that living on SSI I am on a tight budget. Unexpected bills at the end of the month put me in a very awkward situation.

My question who linked my account to Google Adwords Express if I didn't?

How did my Google Adwords linked with Google Adwords Express if I didn't link the accounts ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you used the same email address to sign up for AdWords and AdWords Express, you automatically linked them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It seems nobody understands's what I am saying. I did not know that Google Adwords Express exist.

I was getting a violation policy with Google Adwords. I kept getting emails that my eBay store did not

exist. So I said oh well forget about it.  Then I get a 50.00 bill for Google Adwords Express.

I should have given the option if I wanted to use Adwords Express and someone should have explained the difference.

Rose