AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How did my Google Adwords linked with Google Adwords Express if I didn't link the accounts ?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I am very upset for being charged 50.00 when I had no idea I was using Adwords Express.

All I know I was using Google Adwords and keep getting a business violation policy code.

I called eBay and asked them how can I put Google Adwords HTML code in my store header. They told me that's not allowed.

Then I was hit with a 50.00 bill from Google Adwords Express. The agent on the phone was no help at all.

I can I explain that living on SSI I am on a tight budget. Unexpected bills at the end of the month put me in a very awkward situation.

My question who linked my account to Google Adwords Express if I didn't?

How did my Google Adwords linked with Google Adwords Express if I didn't link the accounts ?

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

If you used the same email address to sign up for AdWords and AdWords Express, you automatically linked them.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

It seems nobody understands's what I am saying. I did not know that Google Adwords Express exist.

I was getting a violation policy with Google Adwords. I kept getting emails that my eBay store did not

exist. So I said oh well forget about it.  Then I get a 50.00 bill for Google Adwords Express.

I should have given the option if I wanted to use Adwords Express and someone should have explained the difference.

Rose