AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can i get a promotional code for my new awards account?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can i get a promotional code for my new awards account?

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Sunita D,

Welcome

You can visit this link for a promotion code:

http://www.google.com/ads/adwords-coupon.html

Also read the terms and conditions associated with this promotional code

Rising Star
# 3
Rising Star
Hi SUnita

You can get a new promotional code here. https://www.google.com/business/

However they have quite few terms when you using.

Such as

By submitting your email address you agree to occasionally receive help and tips on how to get started with Google AdWords or AdWords related promotions. If you do not wish to receive such email you can unsubscribe anytime.
You are eligible for promotional credit if you are new to AdWords and have an AdWords account which is less than 14 days old at the time you enter your promotional code.
In order to activate this offer, you will need to enter the promotional code through the Billing tab in your account before December 31, 2013.
Promotional codes have no promotional value and entry of the promotional code serves only to begin your qualification for the associated promotional credit.
To qualify for the promotional credit you must accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25 within 31 days of entering your promotional code. For example, if you enter the code on September 1, 2013 you'll have until October 1, 2013 to accrue advertising charges in the amount of $25. In all circumstances, you must enter your promotional code before December 31, 2013 in order to activate this offer.
Your account must be successfully billed by AdWords and remain in good standing in order to qualify for a promotional credit.
The promotional credit will be applied within approximately 5 days of your account reaching the threshold for accrued advertising charges specified above, as long as you’ve activated your account using the promotional code and fulfilled all requirements stated in the offer. Once applied, the promotional credit will appear on the Billing summary page in your account.

For the complete terms and conditions, see: http://www.google.com/adwords/coupons/terms.html

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Sunita D,

Vouchers are obtained per country. The link provided by Nisal is correct for the USA , even if the terms specify 2013, but your name sounds Indian so for what country do you want to open an account with a voucher ?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Have you guys ever stopped to think about the impact these free dollars have on the accounts you manage?

Maybe it's a better idea to let folks find the vouchers on their own...it's not all that difficult.  Smiley Happy

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’