AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I verify my billing information?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Everyone,
When I am trying to make a payment to AdWords, I get an error of: ”

Payment unsuccessful

Due to a system error or scheduled maintenance, we couldn't process your payment. Please try again later, or contact support.

” 
This is happening already for 2 days.

I am afraid there could be some problem with the debit card and AdWords cant verify it, as this is on of the cause account got suspended.
Please advise what to do.

P.S. I contacted support by email but I get the same email as an answer. Any help would be much appreciated.

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Re: How can I verify my billing information?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Lurie, how are things?

Different billing options are available for different country. I haven't hear of a option for DEBIT card though. Could that be the problem?

You can check the payment options for your country here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704418?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Leandro Martinez | Basta1Click

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Mini-CM (Community Manager)
December 2015

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
Hey Lurie, how are things?

Different billing options are available for different country. I haven't hear of a option for DEBIT card though. Could that be the problem?

You can check the payment options for your country here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704418?hl=en

Hope this helps.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, leandrofm,
For my country (Moldova) there is 2 ways to pay:
credit or debit card. I am using a debit card.
There should be something else.

How did you verify your billing? Introduced the card, adwords blocked that 1$ and that was all?
Is there other way, like sending some proof to AdWords?

I see the 1$ in my statement, that is why I am sure that they can identify my card, but then I got this error of „cant verify billing„
I thought if I'll make a payment, I will know for sure if there is a problem with the card, if the payment would be successful, then they can verify my billing, and I got the next error (the one I mention above) system error.
P.S. Can I make a payment if my payment method is automatically?

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star
Hey Lurie,

I'm not familiar with Debit card payment, since they are not available at my country. Here, we have ony Credit Card verification, and when you insert the card to your account, Adwords will charge a small amount (like $1) to see if this is a valid card.

We've had problems with that verification though. Even using the card on a lot of places, Adwords couldn't verify some cards. Don't know why.

Is there any other card that you can insert to test it out?