AdWords
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I switch consolidate billing back to manual/automatic payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I switch consolidate billing back to manual/automatic paym

Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ✭
HI Jan K,

Welcome to the forum,

If both "Automatic" & "Manual" payment are available in your adwords account (Varies country to country) then you can change your payment method (Automatic or Manual) at any time.

But In many countries where once you switch from Manual to Automatic then you won't be able to switch back.Kindly read the "switching between payment settings" section of the following link..

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375432?hl=en

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Shuva,

thanks for your reply. Actually I don't need help switching between manual and automatic payment. I need help how I can switch consolidate billing back to automatic payment.

So first my billing settings was "manual payments". Then I upgraded it to "consolidate billing". Now I want to switch "consolidate billing" back to "manual or automatic payments" because I have XXX€ money left on my account and Google doesn't refund this money.

Consolidate billing: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2375371
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
contact Google AdWords support , they will just take authorization on email and they will that on phone itself

Google Employee
# 5
Google Employee

Hi Jan,

As Alice mentioned, you need to call your AdWords Support Team to make the switch for you. 

Your account will be switched to manual payments. You can then keep the account on manual payments, or you can switch the account to automatic payments (you can do this yourself without assistance from AdWords Support). However, it is important to note that if you switch to automatic payments, it's not possible to switch back to manual payments. So keep that in mind!

Best of luck!