AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I see if I owe Adwords any money help please

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I dont want to take any risks. Its not very clear to me. Yes im a total noob.

Please help.

Like if you owe money does it say anything? Is there a tab which tells me something?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Katchu S
September 2015

Re: How can I see if I owe Adwords any money help please

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Katchus,

Here is the help documentation to check your Billing
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704427?hl=en

Click on the Gear Icon that is to the top right of your name, when you are logged into you account. From the drop down click Billing.

Starting balance: Your balance on the first day of the date range and on the first day of each following calendar month.
Costs: The combined costs for all your campaigns on a particular day.
Payments: The amount of your payments and any adjustments applied to your account.
Balance: The relationship between how much you've accrued in advertising costs and how much you've paid. Every amount in the Debits column increases your balance (meaning you owe more), while every amount in the Credits column decreases your balance (meaning you owe less). The balance represents the difference.

View solution in original post

Hi. How can I see if I owe Adwords (or google, or whatever) any money?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont want to take any risks. Its not very clear to me. Yes im a total noob.

Please help.

Like if you owe money does it say anything? Is there a tab which tells me something?

Re: Hi. How can I see if I owe Adwords (or google, or whatever) any mo

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pls respond

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
You can check the billing tab if there is any amount left and you can withdrawal the amount by just cancelling the account.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
isnt that my money? I mean if I owe them any money
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Katchu S
September 2015

Re: How can I see if I owe Adwords any money help please

Badged Google Partner
# 6
Badged Google Partner
Katchus,

Click on the Gear Icon that is to the top right of your name, when you are logged into you account. From the drop down click Billing.

Starting balance: Your balance on the first day of the date range and on the first day of each following calendar month.
Payments: The amount of your payments and any adjustments applied to your account.
Balance: The relationship between how much you've accrued in advertising costs and how much you've paid. Every amount in the Debits column increases your balance (meaning you owe more), while every amount in the Credits column decreases your balance (meaning you owe less). The balance represents the difference.

Badged Google Partner
# 7
Badged Google Partner
Katchus,