AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I pay Adwords with Paypal?

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear All,

We are running an adwords account in Greece for our business. 

Unfortunately Greek government has placed capital controls to our banking system since last Monday and thus we can not pay our Adwords account through bank transfer or credit card.

We would like your cooperation and help to bypass this problem by helping us find another way to make payments to you, for example we own a Paypal account with money, etc.

Thanks,

Kostas

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: How can I pay Adwords with Paypal?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Kyros K,

Indeed not a good piece of news. Got to know about Greece capital control a few days back. It's unfortunate. But when it comes to having an alternative payment method as Paypal, it's not possible. Paypal is not a payment method for AdWords. 

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Ouch... let me check with Google if they are aware of the situation...

Moshe, AdWords Top Contributor , Twitter | Linkedin | Community Profile | Ad-Globe
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer’

Community Manager
# 4
Community Manager

Hi @Kyros K, and all of those impacted by this issue.

The Greek AdWords team have posted about this on theirBlog and on their Social Media sites.

Please contact them at 00800-441-481-96 between 10 am - 5 pm GMT+2 (Monday to Friday) to discuss this and your account. They are looking to helping you with this issue.

Kathleen

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Google, you are as prompt as always. Smiley Happy

Thanks
Ratan Jha

About Me: Community Profile | Ratan Jha INC.
If this or any other post solved your question, do not hesitate to accept it as the solution.