AdWords
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I pay Adwords with Paypal?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I plan to pay Adwords with my PayPal account but I do not see the option. Hopefully that is an error. How can I pay with PayPal?

Thanks

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by MosheTLV (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: How can I pay Adwords with Paypal?

Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ✭ ☆
Hi Javier S,
Welcome to adwords community,
As per my knowledge You can not make throung paypal.

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni
Hi Javier

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3122375?rd=2

The above link will show you the available payment options for your target country.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
why not? don't give no links, just answer the question

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 5
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Unfortunaltely i was looking for the same thing before few months and found https://adwords.google.com/select/AfpoFinder. Google is not accepting payment from Paypal. According to my point of view they should add this. 

Top Contributor Alumni
# 6
Top Contributor Alumni

I think if they were going to support PayPal it would be available by now. Maybe part of the problem is the fees imposed from PayPal also supplying a valid credit/debit card goes a little way to verifying identities of users. 

Tom Wilson
Freelance Adwords & Google Shopping Consultant

If you find this or another response helpful within the forum "please accept as solution" to further assist and direct others.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hello Javier. As of now we can't use PayPal to pay for Adwords. My suggestion, would be to buy a MasterCard or Visa Gift Card (Debit Card) via PayPal (giftcards.com) and use that card to pay for your adwords.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Susan; I was wondering the same thing. Any word on when this will be available?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 9
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This is bloody annoying that you don't accept PayPal. I guess my Advert campaign will be put on the wait burner! I REFUSE to give out my credit card or bank information