AdWords
4.7K members online now
4.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I manage the Adwords budget for different day ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
  1. Are we able to program how much budget is used for different days? (i.e. Saturday $15, and normal days $30, etc)

2.Are we able to program how much budget is used for each keyword or ad group aside from setting Max CPC? (i.e. +metal fabrication Singapore vs +cnc +cutting +Singapore)

3. If we use Accelerated Delivery method (under Budget) instead of Standard Delivery method, they will use up the budget quickly and our ads will not show once the budget is used up. So if we set the max cpc of our campaign keywords low and set to accelerated delivery method, will that mean more clicks for same budget? If so, wouldn’t that be better than spending the budget evenly over time as our main objective is to increase the number of clicks?

4. Is there a way to find out how commonly certain keywords are searched in google and also the amount of competition in ads for the particular keyword?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author hnt t
July 2016

Re: How can I manage the Adwords budget for different day ?

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star
1. Set up automated rules that raise the budget one day (choose an early time like 2am) and lower it the next.
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2472779?hl=en-AU

2. Budgets can only be set at campaign level.

3. Lowering your bids will get more clicks from your budget, regardless of delivery method. Accelerated Delivery simply spends your budget as quickly as it can, instead of throughout the day. If your budget is sufficient, delivery method doesn't matter.

4. Use the Keyword Planner
https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/2999770

Re: How can I manage the Adwords budget for different day ?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you so much Mr. Rob !