AdWords
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get google adword vouchers and offers in either english or my native language?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

For years I've been getting information about starting to use AdWords in finnish when my native language is swedish, an official language in Finland along with finnish. And it doesn't help that I live in a part of the country where swedish is the ONLY official language so therefore I have trouble understanding finnish. I've changed all settings to either swedish or english but I keep getting offers in finnish and translating them only helps so much.

How can I get google adword vouchers and offers in either english or my native language?

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How can I get google adword vouchers and offers in either english or my native language?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi khampf,

I am not sure about the other regions, but yes for new advertisers (based in US or Canada) who are willing to start Adwords, Google does offer Adwords vouchers from time to time and send them via email. I was reading the official Adwords blog and saw this recent blog post, where Google talks about giving away free $75 to the new businesses.

I would suggest you to look for a Google Adwords Certified Partner in your area and consult them to kick start your business on Adwords. They would surely assist you if there are any such offers available in your specific region.

Hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Eric (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How can I get google adword vouchers and offers in either english or my native language?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi khampf,

I am not sure about the other regions, but yes for new advertisers (based in US or Canada) who are willing to start Adwords, Google does offer Adwords vouchers from time to time and send them via email. I was reading the official Adwords blog and saw this recent blog post, where Google talks about giving away free $75 to the new businesses.

I would suggest you to look for a Google Adwords Certified Partner in your area and consult them to kick start your business on Adwords. They would surely assist you if there are any such offers available in your specific region.

Hope that helps somewhere!

Pankaj

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 3
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆

Hej khampf!

Hur mår du?

Sorry to hear that you are getting offers in the wrong languages. You mentioned you have received offers about starting to use AdWords but also that you have changed your settings so I'm not completely sure if you already have an account or what kind of offers have these been? Direct mailings? If you don't yet have an account, note that all offers are still valid even if it's not in your language as it's the geographical area that matters, that is if you manage to decipher them. If it's a direct mail, you can try to use google goggles to translate the text instead of typing it into Google TranslateSmiley Happy http://www.google.com/mobile/goggles/ 

If you already have an account, then you can't use the vouchers as they are only for new customers.

In any case, I understand how frustrating it must be to get information in the wrong language so please clarify a bit what kind of offers you've been getting and I'll make sure to pass on the information to the Finnish team.

Cheers,
Karl