AdWords
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How can I get an invoice for my Google AdWords payment?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I did as suggested. I was charged for Google Ad Words in December, though when I go to my invoice, there's no record of having been charged, it's blank.

All I have is my credit card statement.

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leah J
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Leah J,

That is certainly a AdWords charge. 

Can you access your Google AdWords account and go to billing (gear icon in upper right hand corner) so we can try something more?

Once you are at billing:

1) Look at the top of chart (and under the three main boxes) for a set of drop down menus.

2) Change the first one to payments.

3) Change the last one to all time. 

Now, what do you see? Can you find a payment for the charge amount and the payment source? If you do, you can click on the payment link and generate a invoice for that payment. And you can use the export menu to print and/or save the chart. 

Please let us know what you find. 

Kind Regards,

James

View solution in original post

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When you go the billing information there is a kind of heading between each month. Next to the heading there is a link to the invoice.... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you. However, I am on the heading now, and when I click on "Monthly invoice" for December for example, the date, description, and amount are all blank, although I was charged $111 for Ad Words on December 19th.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Leah J,

I have moved these posts to your own, new thread. Please make a new thread in the future instead of disrupting someone's post. When you do that, it causes more confusion and also sends that person every post, which is not very pleasant for them. 

As Steve as stated, your billing information for that account will be present. 

If you are not seeing it, could you have another AdWords account and not know it? Could you have an AdWords Express account, too?

Also, are you certain the charge is for AdWords? Can you tell us the line item email listing on your bank statement charge to Google? Please look at the bank/credit card statement and next to the actual charge will be the transaction details, which will have a specific @Google.com email. 

Kind Regards,

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you James, I'm so sorry, I didn't realise the gent who started the thread would probably receive multiple notifications not pertaining to him.

That being said, yes, the charge on my Visa is described as GOOGLE ADWS 4959658831  cc@google.comON (to be exact). The monthly report for that time period clearly states  "You don't have any transactions for this billing period", yet I was charged $111.00 on December 16th on my Visa statement.

Please advise?

Leahj

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Leah J
February 2017

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @Leah J,

That is certainly a AdWords charge. 

Can you access your Google AdWords account and go to billing (gear icon in upper right hand corner) so we can try something more?

Once you are at billing:

1) Look at the top of chart (and under the three main boxes) for a set of drop down menus.

2) Change the first one to payments.

3) Change the last one to all time. 

Now, what do you see? Can you find a payment for the charge amount and the payment source? If you do, you can click on the payment link and generate a invoice for that payment. And you can use the export menu to print and/or save the chart. 

Please let us know what you find. 

Kind Regards,

James