AdWords
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

How Can I use two credit cards .

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there a way to control and use multiple cards for an account. My partner is splitting marketing and want to use his credit card for half.

Or I pay the first $1000 then he pays anything above.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by RachelM (Google Employee)
September 2015

Re: How Can I use two credit cards .

Top Contributor Alumni
# 2
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Alex,

As far as I know, this is not possible.  Have you considered applying for AdWords Monthly Invoicing?  If you have consistently spent $5,000/month for the past 12 months you can be eligible for monthly invoicing and that should make it easy for you and your partner to split the costs.

Depending on what country  you're in, you maybe able to do Pre-Pay.  See: AdWords billing options

Re: How Can I use two credit cards .

Google Employee
# 3
Google Employee

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your post! Brian is correct about this one. Unfortunately, it's not possible to split the costs on one AdWords account across two credit cards. You can add different payment instruments to your account, but only one can be the primary form of payment and it would be quite difficult to coordinate certain payments with certain credit cards. 

As Brian mentioned, you could look into monthly invoicing as an option. There are a few eligibility requirements, but if you meet those just call up the AdWords Support Team and they will get the ball rolling on this for you. 

Hope this helps!