AdWords
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hide Billing Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have an account with my billing details etc in it. I want to allow my SEO access but not to my billing details. How can I do that? He needs to be able to change the campaigns etc but not to access the billing portion of the interface. I dont want him seeing my card details. 

Thanks 

Gian

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kupuma C
September 2015

Re: Hide Billing Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kupuma,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to find the Help Center doc that outlines the varying levels of account access. It used to be here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207322?hl=en&rd=1

But, what I can say is that the billing info for linked MCC managers (User interface and API) is definitely hidden (well the card numbers are masked). I think your only option to allow editing access for an individual link directly to your account (no MCC involved) would have to be standard access.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Tommy,

Check out the &rd=1 at the end of your URL Smiley Happy

It is a bug in the help center that I found here : link  , you need to open a new browser where you are not logged in a google account and search for the documentation, otherwise every time you open the page you get a new redirect like &rd=2 , &rd=3 to a new content.

When you view the link outside it is this one (notice the different number after /answer/ :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Adrian,

Thanks - that's definitely not right...I had to reboot in order to see the information, I don't need it but hopefully the OP will be able to see what is needed.

-Tommy

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’