AdWords
4.4K members online now
4.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hide Billing Tab

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

I have an account with my billing details etc in it. I want to allow my SEO access but not to my billing details. How can I do that? He needs to be able to change the campaigns etc but not to access the billing portion of the interface. I dont want him seeing my card details. 

Thanks 

Gian

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kupuma C
September 2015

Re: Hide Billing Tab

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kupuma,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to find the Help Center doc that outlines the varying levels of account access. It used to be here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207322?hl=en&rd=1

But, what I can say is that the billing info for linked MCC managers (User interface and API) is definitely hidden (well the card numbers are masked). I think your only option to allow editing access for an individual link directly to your account (no MCC involved) would have to be standard access.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Kupuma C
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Kupuma,

Unfortunately, I'm unable to find the Help Center doc that outlines the varying levels of account access. It used to be here: https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/3207322?hl=en&rd=1

But, what I can say is that the billing info for linked MCC managers (User interface and API) is definitely hidden (well the card numbers are masked). I think your only option to allow editing access for an individual link directly to your account (no MCC involved) would have to be standard access.

-Tommy
Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Tommy,

Check out the &rd=1 at the end of your URL Smiley Happy

It is a bug in the help center that I found here : link  , you need to open a new browser where you are not logged in a google account and search for the documentation, otherwise every time you open the page you get a new redirect like &rd=2 , &rd=3 to a new content.

When you view the link outside it is this one (notice the different number after /answer/ :

https://support.google.com/adwords/answer/1704346?hl=en

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hey Adrian,

Thanks - that's definitely not right...I had to reboot in order to see the information, I don't need it but hopefully the OP will be able to see what is needed.

-Tommy