AdWords
3.4K members online now
3.4K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi i want to increase my Total budget

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi i want to increase my Total budget is it possible in the existing order?

Pls advice. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Re: Hi i want to increase my Total budget

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Saravanan,

Yes, it's possible to increase your Daily Budget.  In AdWords, your Daily Budgets are controlled at the Campaign level - each Campaign has a maximum amount of money to spend per day (Daily Budget).  The Daily Budget for each Campaign can be changed at any time, but it's always a good idea to at least review your Recommended Daily Budget.   Your Recommended Daily Budget  helps ensure that your Campaign stays on for as long as possible each day and receives the Impressions that Google estimates your Keywords will generate.

Update Daily Campaign Budget

One more thing to consider, you may find AdWords Shared Budgets useful.  Using this feature you can share a budget across multiple Campaigns.

View solution in original post

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi Saravanan,

Yes, you can increase. But you need to analyze the suitable budget for daily and monthly.

Regards,
Manoj
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Ahmed Ali (Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆)
September 2015

Top Contributor Alumni
# 3
Top Contributor Alumni

Hi Saravanan,

Yes, it's possible to increase your Daily Budget.  In AdWords, your Daily Budgets are controlled at the Campaign level - each Campaign has a maximum amount of money to spend per day (Daily Budget).  The Daily Budget for each Campaign can be changed at any time, but it's always a good idea to at least review your Recommended Daily Budget.   Your Recommended Daily Budget  helps ensure that your Campaign stays on for as long as possible each day and receives the Impressions that Google estimates your Keywords will generate.

Update Daily Campaign Budget

One more thing to consider, you may find AdWords Shared Budgets useful.  Using this feature you can share a budget across multiple Campaigns.

[ Edited ]
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi Saravanan,

You can improve your daily budget, but for that you need to analyse,

what is the click for current budget and the time taken for the current budget spend. if you add more budget and increase the click amount means. amount of daily spend is more than before. so you would calculate your self what is the bid amount for click and ask if this is increased means what is the cost per conversions. after that you could decide the Daily budget and its limit

Regards,
Manoj Kumar
Google Partner - Adwords