AdWords
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi i recently sign up for adwords with a valid promo code and...

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After entering my biling info etc and the promo code i didn't recieve credits.

Later that day i had a budget of $10 left on my cc so i used it to test adwords...

My account balance got exhausted...

Then the next day i recieved an email saying spend $25 to get the $100, but i had no more money to do it...

My question is do i still qualify for the $100 after about 4 days???, the promo code was valid and accepted'...

If i do, since i had spent $10 can i just spend like $16 to get the credits

Please reply asap! I can pay $25 now....Smiley Sad

1 Expert replyverified_user

Please help me with this!! :(

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

After entering my biling info etc and the promo code i didn't recieve credits.

Later that day i had a budget of $10 left on my cc so i used it to test adwords...

My account balance got exhausted...

Then the next day i recieved an email saying spend $25 to get the $100, but i had no more money to do it...

My question is do i still qualify for the $100 after about 4 days???, the promo code was valid and accepted'...

If i do, since i had spent $10 can i just spend like $16 to get the credits

Please reply asap! I can pay $25 now....:smileysad:

Re: Hi i recently sign up for adwords with a valid promo code and...

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Hi Ronniej403,

If you can spend the remaining amount to reach your $25 spend, you should receive the credit as proposed in your offer.

The way the promotional coupons work now is that you have to spend the $25 first before getting the credit and the spend must happen within the time-frame on your specific offer.

Here is some further information that may help you out: http://support.google.com/adwords/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1703648

-Tom

Tommy Sands, AdWords Top Contributor | Community Profile | Twitter | Philly Marketing Labs
Did you find any helpful responses or answers to your query? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’