AdWords
2K members online now
2K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, i got adwords promotional code and I cant use it.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, i got adwords promotional code and I cant use it because a try to apply and submit I get mesage like this. Where is the problem? I set wrong my Addwords acount or code cant be used in Serbia?

Here is the message:

Sorry, you are not eligible for this promotional code for the following reason(s): The country of your billing address.

I just wont to try how adwords run, I cant understand just by reading the manuals.

Thanks, 

Bozidar

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Hi, i got adwords promotional code and I cant use it.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Bozidar,

Google distributes promotional codes via various channels whereby various kinds of terms and conditions may be applicable. I am sorry to inform you that geographic restrictions may also apply and the country you reside in may be excluded from a particular promotion.

If you have problems with it please feel free to directly contact the organzation that sent you the voucher.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you.
When I asked for promotionas code they ask me for web site of company. That company have extesion like .rs what mean domain in Serbia. So if they see that is Serbia, why I got voucher which one I cant use?

Thanks in advance

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Bozidar,

I hear your pain. However, why do you think I can give you an answer? Please try to directly contact the organization which sent you the code. It was not me.

Best,

Lakatos

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
thanks