AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi . I live in Baghdad of Iraq and I'v decided to have a gmail account {wawakoko99@gmail.com}

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my question is : 

can google adsense deal wih visa card or electronic transfer between bank accounts to send my earnings to me 

and if that is possible what shull I do after signing up to adsense ?

the reason of this is the bad system of mailing in Iraq if it's already set yet !

I'v been searching for years to find something useful over the net so as you see this is very important to me

and I realy appreciate your help , thank you for your attention

Iwill kindly receive your answers at :

wawakoko99@gmail.com

Hi . I live in Baghdad of Iraq and I'v decided to have a gmail account D{wawakoko99@gmail.com}

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

my question is : 

can google adsense deal wih visa card or electronic transfer between bank accounts to send my earnings to me 

and if that is possible what shull I do after signing up to adsense ?

the reason of this is the bad system of mailing in Iraq if it's already set yet !

I'v been searching for years to find something useful over the net so as you see this is very important to me

and I realy appreciate your help , thank you for your attention

Iwill kindly receive your answers at :

wawakoko99@gmail.com