AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
3.8K members online now
3.8K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I have faced serious issues in "Google Ad words"

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 1
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi All,

We have faced seroius problem with "Google Adwords".Its shows message like "Google Billing Account has been suspended.

We cal to "Google Customer Care Support " and tel them to resolve this issues.They said like your issues as been escalated to "Google Team".It takes almost 15 days but issues has not been resolved.

Can anyone help me to sort this problem?

We are really fed up with service provide by "Google Support Team".I contact this customer no : 1800-258-2554

Thanks&Regards,

mega

1 Expert replyverified_user
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author sales2
September 2015

Re: Hi, I have faced serious issues in "Google Ad words"

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mega and welcome,

I had the impression that if someone's Adwords account is suspended due to xyz reason, they are not able to call the customer support and automatic machine keep you saying the samething (i.e. you account is suspended).

Anyways, I have couple of things to ask you:

Is it the only account your created or did you create multiple Adwords account for the similar business which you were promoting using Adwords?

Did you redeem any promo coupon which was not meant for the country you were advertising and after redeeming the coupon, you got email from Adwords related to account suspension?

Let us know about that so that Community can address this further!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again,

@sales2 wrote:
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I have almost five accounts for same website.We create this based upon advise of "Google Support Team"

We do some mistakes in adding Billing information like Indian rupees with Switzerland address.They said like to create new account with Indian rupees with Indian credit card holder.

So we create new account with Indian address and delete all other accounts.

5 accounts for same website, now that's something which has caused the suspension as per my experience. 

Please note that Adwords allows one account - one business strictly. There's no doubt about that. See this Double Serving Policy.

Last call is always from Google's side. So if you want, you can write an email to Adwords support on this, but I think it will not work, because you have violated the Policy.

Sorry!

Pankaj

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello Mega and welcome,

I had the impression that if someone's Adwords account is suspended due to xyz reason, they are not able to call the customer support and automatic machine keep you saying the samething (i.e. you account is suspended).

Anyways, I have couple of things to ask you:

Is it the only account your created or did you create multiple Adwords account for the similar business which you were promoting using Adwords?

Did you redeem any promo coupon which was not meant for the country you were advertising and after redeeming the coupon, you got email from Adwords related to account suspension?

Let us know about that so that Community can address this further!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 3
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I have almost five accounts for same website.We create this based upon advise of "Google Support Team"

We do some mistakes in adding Billing information like Indian rupees with Switzerland address.They said like to create new account with Indian rupees with Indian credit card holder.

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

HI,

One more thing we dnt use any promo code ,We simply create campaign and adding Billing Information  an set the budget  and enable automatic payment thats it.

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
September 2015

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hello again,

@sales2 wrote:
Hi,

5 accounts for same website, now that's something which has caused the suspension as per my experience. 

Please note that Adwords allows one account - one business strictly. There's no doubt about that. See this Double Serving Policy.

Last call is always from Google's side. So if you want, you can write an email to Adwords support on this, but I think it will not work, because you have violated the Policy.

Sorry!

Pankaj

Follower ✭ ☆ ☆
# 6
Follower ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi,

OMG!, If there is any alternative ways to promote our  Google Adwords?

Can I change our domain name for my website?