AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

Ads
4.5K members online now
4.5K members online now
Find out more about Google Ads billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Hi, I am trying set up ad word express account and in billing section,

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, I am trying set up ad word express account and in billing section i do not have prepayment option, when i called customer care , they are advising me that , Google does not have prepayment option any more!! it doesn't sound wright to me ,by committing post payment , you will be charged continuously and you have to chase to cancel your account,please advise me.

Thanking You

regards

Jaipal

Re: Hi, I am trying set up ad word express account and in billing sect

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello jaipal Reddy P !

Read here about costs :

http://www.google.com/adwords/express/costs.html

To make sure you see results from your campaign, there’s a minimum budget of $50 per month. Beyond that, how much more you spend is up to you.

So you only have to worry about the 50$ per month fee, and that is a very low amount for getting some clients, I can tell you that. Think about any other type of classic advertising that is not so wonderfully targeted, it costs at least the same and you cannot measure the benefits.