AdWords
4.6K members online now
4.6K members online now
Find out more about AdWords billing options, forms of payment, and promotional codes
Guide Me
star_border

Help with AdWords Promotional coupon code

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We made a manual payment of 500 INR to our account upon activation and also used a promotional code. This was supposed to turns 500 into 2500 credits. It says it has been redeemed, but does not show in the billing section of our account. How do I know that the promotional code was successfully applied? Where can I see the promotion amount in my billing page? Kindly help.

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by pankaj1782 (Top Contributor)
September 2015

Re: Promotional coupon code

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Suruchi,

Welcome to the community..!

The promotional code credit will reflect in your account once you completely spend the initial 500.

Find more information about these coupons here.

Hope this helps,

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

what if i have made a payment of INR 500 (exact). i spent INR 499 and next click costs INR 10. will it automatically add INR 2000 or I will have to add extra money to to complete that click... ??? plz reply.... coz google help executives asked me to pay extra INR 500 citing i may get stuck at INR 499.... and may not avail coupon advantage even after applying that... 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Cat Very Happy

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I received a $150 in free ad credit when I spend $50 but am receiving a error message when I enter the code.

I tried this out 2 years ago when it first came out and wasn't impressed with the traffic or results but, figured I'd give it a second chance, as its been a few years. Now I'm $109 deep on my end and still the $150 in free ad's arent showing up. Can some one help me out? 

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It looks like the promotion is not working!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

well google vista print gave me a $100 code. ( less than a week ago )  Now it doesnt work ?

Spend 25 Get 100 .. Ok spend 54 So what gives ? 

Dam no wonder why people say ad words is a scam !